How to store RV/ Boat/Trailer boats
To ensure the RV/ Boat/Trailer boat remains safe and sound during storage, here’s what you need to check:
- Check for damage – Any damage to the RV or boat will only become worse if it is stored for a long period of time. This is a good time to make sure doors and windows are secured, propane tanks are locked, and to secure the trailer /RV/boat hitch with a locking device.
- Make sure that the RV/ Boat/Trailer is clean – This means that any refrigerators, microwaves, and vents are completely clean and free of perishable items. Also, you may want to check for mold before storing.
- Make sure that the tires are in good condition – Long-term storage can easily deflate or damage tires, which can cause an accident once the vehicle rolls out. So make sure that the tires are in good condition beforehand. Also, place wheel chocks against tires for storage to protect against rolling.
- Check the battery – The battery of the RV or boat should be turned off during storage.
- Covers – Covers should be used to protect the roof of the trailer and RVs and the inside of boats from the elements.
We Carry A Full Line of Boat and RV Supplies in the Main Office!